Tuesday, November 12

The Thankful Project Day 7: A Job



Today's prompt for The Thankful Project by Chasing Happy is a job.

By far the best 'job' I've had to date is being a Mom. Though at this point, it's a blessing to be Jamison's Mom so I don't entirely look at it as a job.  A job to me has always had an on/off switch and my 'job' as a Mom is 24/7.

My (money-making) job is as a Regional Assistant at Chili's Grill & Bar.  I LOVE my job.  I work with a phenomenal group of people at the best place I have ever worked.  The Culture and Leadership is one of a kind and with every meeting, voicemail or email, you see the passion for hospitality and making sure our Team Members and most of all our Guests are well taken care of.  

My bosses are awesome and very understanding of any situation that comes up with the baby or anything else.  It's very refreshing to know that you are trusted to do your job and to do it well.   

I couldn't ask for a better company to work for and am so thankful that almost 5 years ago I made the decision to come back to this wonderful place!


No comments :

Post a Comment