Wednesday, February 27

29 Years Young

Wow! 29 today. I've never been one to freak out about nearing 30 and I'm hoping that won't be the case in the next 365 days!

I woke up this morning to a super cute card from J along with a gift card to Target to spend all on me. Then about an hour later I go to my car and there's 6 cupcakes, a sweet card and a gift certificate to get a prenatal massage all in my front seat! Great start to my day and I'm sure what will be the perfect ending after a yummy dinner with my main squeeze.

Big kudos to the hubby this year - he knew exactly what I needed w/out me speaking a word. Sometimes in the past I have underestimated his gift giving but he always pulls through and makes me one happy happy girl! That was actually New Year's resolution #1 this year, no more nagging!

Then a yummy lunch with my good friend Courtney at my new favorite 'fast' pizza joint, Pie Five. If you haven't tried this place, quickly find the nearest one! It's awesome! And she definitely knows the way to a prego girls heart - Fritos and chocolate covered peanuts....Yum-o!! And a cute book that I can't wait to read.

I'm pretty sure 29 will be my best year yet. I couldn't imagine life any different then what it is right this second. I have my health, a great job, a man who loves me, a little boy on the way and the best friends and family a girl can ask for! I am very blessed!

So here's to a great 365 days before I turn 30 :)

No comments :

Post a Comment