Saturday, February 16

32 Weeks



How far along: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes: Absolutely!  I live in leggings and/or maternity workout pants. Old Navy has the BEST selection for that.
Stretch Marks: None on my stomach....elsewhere though :(
Sleep: Very restless. Too much running through my mind!
Best moment this week: Discovering that my grocery store has Easter stuff out already...Jamison was craving Cadbury Eggs :)
Miss anything: Never ever having heartburn. It's at it's definite (I'm hoping) worse right now. But it's all for a good cause so I'll take it!
Movement: Lots!  He's most active in the morning and late afternoon.
Food cravings: Spicy and Sweet. None of which is good for this heartburn.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The past few weeks J's been drinking some sort of protein powder/drink that smells awful. Like burnt hair. He of course smells nothing whereas I can smell it from the opposite side of the house.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain isn't as bad as it was thankfully and bad sinuses.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On. Though we went to a marriage seminar last weekend at a friends church and during the vow renewal at the end I couldn't get them off my finger!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Meeting Jamison!  And getting the nursery together...8 weeks is going to come quick :)

No comments :

Post a Comment