Saturday, March 16

36 Weeks


How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yep! Thankfully it's getting warmer so I'll probably be living in maxi dresses for the next 4 weeks when I'm out of the house.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: This past week I've actually slept pretty well. I still have the hand issues but have not been waking up every 2 hours like before. That will soon change though :)
Best moment this week: The nursery is almost ready! I spent a lot of time cleaning, hanging and organizing while the hubby put together the rest of the furniture. We just need to finish painting some crates (we're using those for the bookcases) and making the curtain rods and it'll be done!
Miss anything: Sodas and fast food. At the doc this week they found protein and a little bit of blood in my urine. My BP was fine, I've had no nausea, severe swelling, headaches or vision problems so they've ruled out preeclampsia. I confessed that the weekend prior we were in Houston and did not eat well at all....lots of sodas, fast food and a 6 hour car trip there and back (which halfway through I discovered I had cankles). SO, by doctor's orders, no more sodas or fast food and that should clear up the urine 'problem'. They did still send it out for a culture though and will monitor it each week. Also, my cankles have gone away already so that's a plus!
Movement: Yep! He's getting a little tight in there though.
Food cravings: I'm craving a lot more sweets than normal. Mostly Girl Scout cookies but I think that's because I'm almost out of the 4 boxes I bought :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm having to take an Iron supplement and that doesn't sit well in my tum. So I try to just take it at night now so I sleep through the queasy-ness.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, hands, sciatica nerve (I'm going to a Chiropractor now once a week until due date to help with that). Good thing - Sinuses are getting a little better.
Belly button in or out: Sounds weird but the top part is poking a little bit but its definitely not a full blown outy.
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding ring on (and can't take off). Engagement ring off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Relaxing and spending lots of one on one time with the Hubs before Baby J comes!


2 comments :