Friday, March 29

38 Weeks




How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yep! Not too much longer though :)
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Nope - and now I'm sleeping on the recliner in the living room.
Best moment this week: J telling me this week was his last travel week for a long time. So he'll definitely be home before Baby J is born and for about 4 weeks after!
Miss anything: Energy, the really good sushi rolls, not rolling out of bed, skinny jeans w/out a band, I could go on forever!
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Mild Contractions
Symptoms: Heartburn, hands, sciatic nerve, cramping
Belly button in or out: In and out
Wedding rings on or off: Wedding ring on (and can't take off). Engagement ring off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Holding my boy....I'm ready for little man to come now!

No comments :

Post a Comment