Monday, December 2

Toys!!

I love Christmas and am so super duper pumped this year since it will be Little Man's first.  He obviously will have NO idea what's going on but we're definitely going to make it memorable. 

I've always had trouble picking out toys for kids especially babies.  You never really know what they're going to be in to until you try it.  I've been one to spend hours in the toy department at Target trying to figure out what to buy. 

For Jamison, I started a list of possible toys to get him a few months ago once he started to really interact with what he already have.  This boy LOVES him some toys!  He will typically touch, chew and play with every toy if it's out in front of him.  Some of the items he already has (2 & 4) and the other ones will be Christmas presents.  As much as I want to go all out, I do realize he will only be 9 months old and will really only be interested in the wrapping paper and boxes!  Share your ideas too - please!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Now I need to start working on my list :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment