Monday, March 16

13 Week Twin Update

How far along: 13 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain: I've lost one pound. And with how this belly's growing, it seems impossible!

How big are the babies: They are about the size of a kiwi. They now have the ability to open and close their fists and to make sucking sounds with their mouths. 

Maternity clothes: Only when I have to. I've been living in leggings and workout pants.  I thankfully have a lot of girlfriends who just ihad babies and/or are done so I've gotten a lot of maternity clothes from them. 

Stretch marks: None. I'm slathering on the cocoa butter though!

Sleep: Not so good.  I get up to pee about two times in the night. I HATE to get up like that and trying to go back to sleep after seems to take forever.  I've been going to bed early too and could sleep all day if I could. 

Best moment this week: Seeing the babes at our appointment today.  It looked like they were dancing in there.

Miss anything: My energy. I wasn't bouncing off the walls before but I am so drained from the moment I wake up. That in itself is exhausting :)

Movement: None that I can feel. 

Food cravings: None. Every once in awhile I really want queso. Not too often though so I don't consider it a craving yet.

Anything make you queasy or sick: So far I've gotten sick off of pickles, Lucky Charms, and swallowing pills has made me gag a few times. 

Gender: Both doctors have guessed.....but we'll know for sure in 3 weeks.

Labor signs: None

Symptoms and how I feel: Headaches!  They are the worse this time around.  Nausea, heartburn already, and very tired all of the time.  All in all, everyday is different. 

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On but my pregnancy brain is already forgetting to put my engagement ring on everyday. Wedding ring always stays on.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but extremely emotional. I cry at everything. 

Looking forward to: Going out of town this weekend to Louisiana.  This will be our first crawfish boil this year!

Baby B is on the top, Baby A on the bottom.

No comments :

Post a Comment