Tuesday, August 25

36 Week Twin Update


How far along: 36 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: 27 pounds. I truly feel like it's so much more. My belly is sooooo heavy. But in reality, all that weight is only in my belly so of course I feel that way.  

All about the girls: These little lovies are growing so much!  At our MFM appointment today, Baby A was 5lbs, 3oz and Baby B was 5lbs, 4oz. These aren't exact weights but are based on the measurements they do in the ultrasound. 

Both girls are head down and A is more than ready to come out based on how far down she is. B is right above and to the left of her.  All FOUR feet are hanging out on the right side of my body, right under my boob. The pressure is insane and when I sit down I have to basically keep pushing them down to get some relief.  

Sleep: Ugh, sleep used to be so glorious. All I know, I look forward to getting up every few hours to tend to the girls. That would be ten times better than barely making it out of bed to get to the bathroom 4-5 times a night. 

Best moment this week: Yesterday at our OB appointment, Baby A was moving her mouth. It was like she was talking to us :)

Miss anything: This list would be entirely too long. But the number one thing I miss terribly is spending outside time with Jamison.  Taking him to the pool, on ice cream dates, to the pet store, etc.  I desperately miss that one on one time I had with him.  

Movement: All day, every day!

Food cravings: None. Though I haven't had my coffee ice cream in a few weeks.  I may need that tonight!

Symptoms and how I'm feeling: Pretty much the same as the last update. I'm in better spirits than I was in week 1 and 2.  Tonight I'm going to start taking Epsom Salt Baths to help with the aches I've been feeling. 

Looking forward to: We have a NEW induction date. Next Friday, September 4th. I still think they'll come earlier but if not, I think next week is perfect :)



1 comment :

  1. September 4 is Kristen's birthday...and I know she'll be happy to share it with your girls!

    ReplyDelete