Thursday, September 3

Almost There!

We're one day away from becoming a family of five and I can't help but smile at all of the memories that we've made over the past 2 1/2 years since becoming parents to Jamison.  

The moment I became a Mom was by far the most incredible time of my life. And I get to experience that feeling again tomorrow.  I can't imagine my life being any different. 

We've had the best time with our little man. He makes us laugh everyday. Seriously. Not a day goes by that this guys personality doesn't make at least one person smile and laugh.  He is kind and loves so much. He has a heart so big and though he has his moments, he is the sweetest kid ever.  He is J's mini me and I could only hope that he as he grows, he continues to become the caring and wonderful man that he's destined to be.

It still amazes and shocks me that I'm carrying two. That J and I, who only planned for one more right now, ended up getting the surprise of our lives earlier this year.  That God specifically chose us to take care of these little ones.  

I can't wait to see what this next chapter brings.  I'm excited for the future and am looking forward to a lot more laughs and memories with my soon to be family of five!

No comments :

Post a Comment