Wednesday, July 10

Little Man's Nursery

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post about little man's nursery. J and I (mostly him) spent a lot of time making his room perfect and we're super proud of how it turned out!  We're even more excited that he actually sleeps in there.

Top left is the curtain fabric and the other two were used for the bedding.  

J putting up the wood wall. He cut, distressed and stained each piece of wood then nailed it to plywood on the wall.  I just love the color we picked out for the rest of the walls - it's a blue/grey and looks perfect w/the curtains.

We stained and painted wooden crates to use as a bookshelf.  I learned that I'm horrible at spray painting!

I am in love with the bedding!!  Our good friend and Jamison's Godmother's Mom made this for us.

The curtains look great against the wood wall.

My Aunt got me the deer photo and the other frame I made (inspired by Pinterest).  It says 'No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you.  After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.'

I found this banner at Frisco Mercantile.  It's one of my favorite items in his room.

Bookshelf....we were going to do it bigger (3 X 3) but J had the idea of staggering the crates which tuned out really nice.

Coco loves sitting in the rocking chair :)

Complete!

J cut out the letters and made the frames.  Love how this turned out.


Newest decoration that my friend Emily made.  Captures the most important information about our guy :)

And his first night sleeping in his crib!

We had a lot of fun making our vision come true for his room.  Hopefully Jamison will love it just as much as we do when he gets older :)


No comments :

Post a Comment