Monday, August 12

Meal Planning Monday

No more fast food!!!!

At least for dinner during the week.  We have been HORRIBLE lately about this so I'm hoping posting an actual meal plan will help and hold me accountable for cooking every night.

Monday - Crockpot Ravioli


Tuesday - Spicy Sausage Pasta

Wednesday - Parmesan Chicken with Brown Rice
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken Cutlets

ThursdayCrockpot Cheesy Chicken (I serve with tortilla chips instead of rice)

FridaySkinny Baked Macaroni & Cheese (the recipe has no meat in it so I'll be adding chopped chicken)


5 days of home cooked meals - my Hubby will be so excited!

I'm hoping to update/finish my Pinterest projects.  I've done two of the four and since we're home this weekend, that will be the perfect time to finish!

2 comments :

  1. I just pinned every single one of these recipes! YUM! Which was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spicy Sausage Pasta for sure! It's even great leftover :)

      Delete