Monday, November 4

The Thankful Project Day 4: An Experience


Day 1: A Person

Today's prompt for The Thankful Project from Chasing Happy is an experience.

I haven't had a lot of life changing experiences and really the only thing that comes to mind is giving birth.  From the day we found out we were pregnant (August 10th) to seeing my little man for the first time, it was the most wonderful 8 months of my life.  

I'm currently (for the past 6 months) working on my birth story post.  I have written and rewritten it so many times and will typically cry while doing it.  The emotions of the day come back to me everytime.  My goal is to finish the full story in the next 3 months.

For the purpose of this post though, here is a shortened, picture version of that unforgettable day.  



No comments :

Post a Comment