Monday, November 17

Pumpkin Patch 2014


How is it November already!  This year has gone by so incredibly fast and my blogging abilities have gone away even faster. 

Every week I have these ideas and life events to blog about but time slips away, work gets busy, and life - well, it just keeps going.  I'm a huge picture taker for that very reason.  I live in the moment but I also love to look back at those moments that make my heart melt and leave a perma-smile on my face all day.  And when these moments are captured with friends, that makes it all the better.

Last year we went to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time and it was so much fun we had to make it a yearly tradition.  We went to one a little closer to home and the kiddos did great!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 photo tarynsig_zps8e8b6374.png

No comments :

Post a Comment