Monday, May 4

20 Week Twin Update


Breeland

Camille

How far along: 20 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain: 6lbs.  I can tell you now there is no way I'll be reaching that 24lbs by 24 weeks goal.  I'm still trying but it's a struggle. I eat A LOT!!

How big are the babies: Breeland (Baby A) is 13oz and Camille (Baby B) is 14oz. They are each about 10-11 inches long and about the size of a mango. It's hard to believe that they are almost a foot long each in my tummy. We had our anatomy scan today and both girls are head down.  Breeland was hiding her face from us today - silly girl!  We didn't get the best pictures of them today either but hopefully we'll get better ones next week at my OBs office. 

Maternity clothes: Yep!  Lots of dresses and shorts. 

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Pretty good. Still waking up to go to the bathroom. We also aren't letting Coco sleep with us anymore and that has made both of our sleeps so much better.

Best moment this week: Not baby related but our house was finally finished so we've been slowly getting everything put back together. Jamison finally got back into his room after almost a month!

Miss anything: I helped host a baby shower this past weekend and had a sip of a mimosa. Oh man, it was so good. I also miss sleeping on my back. 

Movement: I just started feeling them this week. I forgot how much I loved it.  I got into a car accident on Friday though and their movement wasn't as constant. I ended up going to the ER to get checked out, just in case. They sent me up to Labor & Delivery and all was good with our precious babes!

Food cravings: None in the last few weeks. I definitely don't crave sweets as much as I did with Jamison. 

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender: Girls!  Breeland Marie & Camille Ryan. 

Labor signs: None

Symptoms and how I'm feeling: I feel really good. The first 10 weeks after we found out were really rough. I felt horrible and was just praying it would be over soon. I know I didn't have it as bad as others which I'm thankful for. Heartburn is still kicking my butt everyday, but other than that, I feel great!

Belly button in or out: In but it looks like it'll pop out pretty soon. 

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I'm still an emotional wreck but I'm definitely not moody. 

Looking forward to: Our vacation in two weeks.  We're headed to the Bahamas on the 16th for a week. I'm sad to leave Jamison for that long but we need this vacation so bad right now. This year has already had a lot of ups and downs and we need this time to relax and just enjoy ourselves with no other priorities!


20 week bump!  Me and my sweet friend Amber who is due in June with a little boy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment