Monday, June 8

25 Week Twin Update

Me being silly :)
Breeland on top - do you see her little lips??
Camille on the bottom

How far along: 25 Weeks, 3 days.  At 21 weeks, I was measuring 5 weeks ahead. I'm guessing that's the same or a little more now 

Total weight gain: 13 pounds.  I obviously did not reach the 24 pounds by 24 weeks that my MFM set for me. I met with him last week though and since the girls are growing and measuring on track, he is not concerned.

How big are the babies: As of last Tuesday, they were 1lb, 8oz.  I know I've popped in the last week so they've definitely grown too.  They are also at least a foot long now. I basically just picture two Subway foot longs curled up in my belly right now :)

Maternity clothes: Yep.  Some of my shirts are getting a little too short though. I can't be walking around with half my belly hanging out so I'll probably be in dresses permanently really soon!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: I've started to get the worse Charlie Horses at night. I had one so bad the other night that I woke J up screaming.  It took about 20 minutes of him massaging my calf to get my muscle to release.

Best moment this week: Non baby related, but I absolutely have the best time putting Jamison to bed at night. We talk and laugh and last night I taught him a song. He was just too cute repeating after me!  I'm going to have to make sure that this all continues once the girls get here. 

Miss anything: Totally random but I miss orange juice and apple juice. it's hard for me to drink it because of the massive heartburn I get after. 

Movement: A lot!!  These girls are really active. It's the wildest thing feeling two in different spots at a time.  

Food cravings: Tonight I'm craving Tomato Soup with Pizza Goldfish. I made a quesadilla instead but I WILL be getting me that tomorrow!

Anything make you queasy or sick: I took Coco to the vet today for a shot and almost had to wait outside. Our vets office is pretty clean but the smell in there dang near made me pass out. It was horrible. I made mention of it to the receptionist and she said they had several complaints about the smell today. Hopefully they actually do something about when I take Coco back on Wednesday.  Other than that, nothing!

Gender: Girls

Labor signs: None

Symptoms and how I'm feeling: I feel really good. Still having heartburn though which won't go away until after they're born.  As soon as I had Jamison it immediately went away. I'm very much looking forward to that.

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. And I cry....a lot. But that's just me :)

Looking forward to: Our diapers and wipes shower this weekend in Louisiana that some of our good friends are throwing for us!  And T-Minus 89 days until we meet these girlies!

No comments :

Post a Comment